About the Turnersville Community Center
Turnersville Community Center is available for family reunions, weddings, parties, special occasions, business events, and so much more!
Some of the features of the new building include:
- Spacious kitchen area.
- 493 sq. ft. meeting room, accommodating up to 41 people
- 3,400 sq. ft. Banquet Hall with stage, accommodating up to 280 people.
Private dressing area adjacent to ladies restroom.
Get Involved with us!
There are a number of ways you can get involved with the Turnersville Community Center! From participating in activities to donating time and financial resources - here's are some of the many ways you can join us:
- Participate: Check out scheduled events. Your participation enables the Tville CC to sustain and expand programming and helps us get the word out.
- Donate: The Tville CC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and, like all nonprofits, we need financial help. Even a small gift matters and all gifts are tax deductible.
- Become a Friend of Tville CC: Sign up to give monthly at any level or make a one-time gift. You can also become a “Friendraiser” (as we like to call it) by asking your network to donate to Tville CC.
- Board of Directors: Step up and make a difference. Do you have professional skills such as marketing, public relations, finance or facilities management that you might share with the Turnersville Community Center on the Board of Directors? Contact us for more information.
- Volunteer: There are numerous volunteer opportunities at Tville CC.